This is a great vegan recipe for the end of your shopping week !
There’s nothing perishable in the ingredients list:
- 3 cups frozen cauliflower
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) coconut milk (used full-fat coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1/2 tsp. salt (used table salt)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 2 pkgs. (8.8 oz. each) ready-to-serve long grain rice (I just cooked up my own rice)
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
Plus (as long as you already have the cashews), this is a fairly cheap dish to put together ! I can’t post the directions for legal reasons unfortunately but I promise that this is a fairly quick and easy dish to whip up.
My mom has had this recipe in our favorites collection so long, I don’t remember where we found this recipe originally.
Take care y’all !